Monday, October 23, 2006

Golf Dating

This post is from: Golf Dating blog spot.

Visit our site: golf dating to meet other golfers in your area.

Recently I was asked why I wanted to start a golf dating web site. Now I had to consider this carefully you see because being an entrepreneur there are loads of things that I want to do but sadly there are only so many hours in a day.

I personally dont think running a Golf Dating website is the most profitable thing to do however from a community stand point it certainly has a lot of value. I have made a lot of friends and business contacts through my golf dating website, value businesses like selling tupperware online probably would not achieve...

Also - I get to moderate some of the gorgeous young ladies that join and this certainly puts a smile on my face every morning!

So if you are a golfer and looking for new friends, why not sign up and browse our site. We are still gorwing our database but as it stands there are some quality people there already.

- Brendan
www.igolf.to
golf dating